Why is Finding a New Job Difficult?
The job hunt isn’t easy, especially if you’ve been working in a niche role or industry. In our experience helping candidates look for jobs, we’ve noticed three challenges everyone encounters in their search:
- Getting your application noticed. If 200 other applicants have also applied for the same position, then getting noticed takes some work!
- Getting hired with a limited network. Hiring often boils down to who you know. Without connections in the industry, your chances of beating out someone the hiring manager already has a relationship with are slim.
- Negotiating the offer. When it comes to negotiating, most candidates don’t have a sense of what their market rate is and how to go about maximizing their earning potential.
How We Can Help
To help candidates get through the minefield of job hunting, we’ve put together the Candidate Driven Search. For each of the challenges, we’ve got strategies to help you overcome them.
- We get you noticed. We help you optimize your candidate profile (LinkedIn and resume) to the type of job you are looking for.
- We expand your network. We leverage our extensive networks to help kindle new relationships with hiring managers you wouldn’t have connected with otherwise.
- We get you the best offer possible. When an offer comes, we’ll share our knowledge of the job market to make sure you’re prepared to negotiate and get the most out of your new position.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the steps we’ll take to help you land the job you’ve been dreaming of:
- Rebuilding and optimizing your resume and candidate profile (LinkedIn)
- Helping you contact and get noticed by your ideal employers
- Negotiation assistance
- Interview prep
- Strategic career consulting
We want to leverage our knowledge and expertise so you can get back to the work you love. If you need some help with landing your next job then shoot us a message! We’ll start with a free 15-minute consultation to better understand your career goals.